BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

"G" Is for Gerard Butler

Gerard Butler is one of today’s hottest and most talented actors, not to mention he’s pretty easy on the eyes. I thought I first noticed him, like everyone else in “300,” the film about Sparta’s stand against insurmountable numbers. However, once I realized who he was, I was surprised to learn I had also liked him in “Phantom of the Opera.” True, the mask hid most of his face and the character of the phantom is so different from most of the tough-guys roles he plays that I probably would have never connected him to that film.

Butler has starred in several films I have enjoyed. I think my favorite has to be “The Ugly Truth” in which he is the biggest male chauvinist on the planet. The chemistry he creates with Katherine Heigl is amazing and despite his apparent disregard for women, he wins you over in the end.


I also appreciated the tenderer ‘Gerry’ he plays in “P.S. I Love You” opposite a devastated Hilary Swank.


He has great fun chasing down Jennifer Aniston in “The Bounty Hunter.”


If you haven’t watched a Butler film in a while, you can check out his filmography here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings I am so glad I found your website,
I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here
now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb work.

Look into my blog best cellulite treatment