BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 15, 2011

K Is for ‘Kung Fu Panda 2’

Yes, Jack Black is back as Po, the Dragon Warrior in a new Kung Fu Panda flick. This one is coming in 3-D on May 26th.
Po, who has achieved his dream of becoming a kung fu master, lives with his friends, the Furious Five and their master in the Valley of Peace. A new nemesis, the emperor albino peacock Lord Shen with a secret weapon is plotting to rid the world of kung fu and it is up to Po to stop him. In order tofind the strength to defeat him, Po will have to search his past to find out more about his mysterious origins.
The film was set to be released as “Kung Fu 2: Pandamonium” and then as “Kung Fu Panda 2: The Kaboom of Doom” but the actual release name will just be “Kung Fu Panda 2.” All the original cast is returning along with Black. New cast members include the voice talents of Victor Garber, Michelle Yeoh, Gary Oldman, Dennis Haysbert, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and Danny McBride.
Check out the trailer here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will be a must-rent at my house!

My “M” post is right here: http://www.word-nerd-speaks.com/2011/04/medical-marijuana.html

Sylvia Ney said...

I thought this movie was very cute. I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

nutschell said...

I'm so excited for this second movie. jack black is perfect forPo's voice.
Great meeting you through the A-Z :)

nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Theresa, here's to making it this far, congratulations! I have an award for you!!